Professional Machine Services & Repair
With over 25 years of experience in the cleaning equipment industry AMB Services can offer you professional machine servicing & repair.
Our service contracts focus on optimising productivity and efficiency by minimising any potential downtime and maximising the benefit of your investment. Our service vehicles are fully stocked with genuine spare parts to reduce downtime of your machine in the event of a breakdown
The majority of pressure cleaner servicing and repair work is carried out on site.
Key benefits of investing in a service contract:
- Fixed Service costs / reduced running costs
- No one can predict the future. But the costs for machine procurement are predictable.
- Our service contracts give you full control whilst keeping running costs at a manageable level
Scheduled Maintenance Visits:
- Maintenance and regular servicing optimise the useful life of your machine, reduces downtimes and keeps follow up repairs to a minimum
Fast response times / Priority service
- Service means fast response times, regardless of whether a machine malfunction occurs. Our service can usually respond same day
Increased equipment longevity and value
- Machines with a full service history are not only more reliable but they can be re-sold for a higher price.
Customised Service Contracts
- Our contracts have been designed to accommodate the majority of our customers requirements however if you have a specific requirement we can offer you a tailor made package.
We can offer on-site service and repair for the Northwest of England by fully trained professional technicians that are qualified to City and Guilds discipline in:
- Electrical installation (Parts 1 & 2)
- Portable Appliance Testing
We can service and repair:
- Nilfisk Alto
Areas covered for Service and Repair